Grodan Hugo Gro-Block
Grodan Delta Gro-Blocks have evenly distributed air pores that encourage your plants root growth throughout the entire block.
Grodan Gro-Blocks are cubes of stonewool (rockwool) that have a grooved base which promotes drainage to avoid root rot. You can use Grodan Gro-Blocks for direct planting or "potting up" of plants started with Grodan Macroplugs or A-OK plugs. Once your plants have outgrown the Grodan Gro-Blocks, simply expand the growing medium by "blocking" onto a Grodan Slab. No pots, no soil, no mess!
Grodan stonewool is pH neutral, making it easy for you to maintain the ideal hydroponics reservoir pH value of 5.5 - 6.5. Each gro-block is wrapped in white plastic on all sides for shape stability.
- 3" x 3" x 2.5" Gro-Block - strip of 8 - pre-formed holes or NO holes
- 3" x 3" x 4" Gro-Block - strip of 8 with pre-formed holes
- 4" x 4" x 2.5" Gro-Block - strip of 6 with pre-formed holes
- 4" x 4" x 4" Gro-Block - strip of 6 with pre-formed holes
- HUGO 6" x 6" x 6" Gro-Block - a single block with pre-formed hole
Not using hydroponics? Stonewool can be planted directly into soil, indoors or out.