Grow Light Bulbs
For replacing or upgrading a piece of your grow light system.
- High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Bulbs - Use for flowering or fruiting
- Metal Halide (MH) Bulbs - Use during growth stage
- HPS Conversion Bulbs - Power a High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulb in your Metal Halide (MH) ballast.
- MH Conversion Bulbs - Power a Metal Halide (MH) bulb in your High Pressure Sodium (HPS) ballast.
- Bulbs by the Case - HPS lamps or MH lamps. Great savings!
- Bulb recycling info at LampRecycle.org
HID Bulbs in a nutshell
H.I.D. Lighting: An H.I.D. (high intensity discharge) lamp is a bulb that operates in the same way as a fluorescent tube, but is shaped similarly to a incandescent bulb. They do require a separate ballast to operate.
The three categories of H.I.D. lamps include Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Conversion (allows you to switch from MH to HPS and vice versa). They are used for garden lighting because of the intense light output, and the range of spectrum that plants desire.
If you need advise concerning your grow lights, contact us via Email or call toll free at 877-939-6900